Stump Grinding Services:
- All our stump grinders fit through 36″ gates.
- Quote includes grinding stumps and chasing roots within 2′ of stump.
- We call in utility locates (free of charge) to ensure no utilities are around the stump before grinding.
- All wood debris remnants are mainly small wood chips and soil; these are placed back into the hole for soil health and microbial growth.
Please note that if you would like to re-plant a tree in that same area, the grind will need to be a minimum of 28” deep. Be sure to let Gary know what your plans are when you get your free stump grinding, tree removal and/or tree pruning estimate.
Call for a free Estimate
Complete Stump Grinding:
To successfully remove a tree from your property, we use the best equipment and trained climbers. Our stump removal services finish the removal of a tree for those who desire it. Contact us to get a free tree assessment and estimate.
2 River Tree Service provides several commercial stump grinder options to ensure 100% stump removal.
- Vermeer SC70TX Stump Cutter: Track-mounted. Direct drive. Remote control. 70hp AutoSweep for maximum performance.
- Vermeer SC30TX Stump Grinder: SmartSweep, minimal ground disturbance, easily reaches stumps in tough areas.
With professional stump grinders and 25+ years of experience, you can count on complete tree stump grinding and removal.
Commercial Stump Grinders vs Renting:
Not all stump grinders are alike. Most of the stump grinders available for rent have dull and/or broken teeth, low horsepower and can not grind deep enough to fully remove the root system. Not to mention the cost to rent a stump grinder can exceed the cost we charge to come out and professionally grind stumps to completion. Before you go rent a stump grinder, call us for a free estimate.